Our Aged Balsamic Vinegar adds great dimension to vinaigrettes, vegetables or sauces. Aged 12-14 years, it's mellow but with a certain intensity and distinction that can only be found in vinegars that are at the peak of perfection.
- 1 cup Stonewall Kitchen Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cups watermelon, cut into squares
- 2 cups cantaloupe, seeded and scooped into balls
- 2 cups honeydew melon, seeded and cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 3/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Pour vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced to 1/4 cup (about 20 minutes). Stir occasionally. Remove from heat and cool.
- Arrange melon and cucumber on a serving platter or individual plates. Sprinkle feta over salad. Drizzle, to taste, with balsamic reduction. Serve immediately.